Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chopsticks

CD 026
RM 3.20 per pair with box


CD 025
RM 2.00 per pair


RM 2.00 per pair

Chopsticks is the wisdom crystallization of the Chinese Nation , since come into being , it closely attaches to the Chinese people’s life ,which not only becomes the indispensable eating utensil ,but also a civilized mark as it ends our ancestor’s history that ate birds and animals raw , grasped food with hand .Chopstick culture is an important representative in Chinese culture.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good service and support. Even when last minute changed order quantity by us, she is willingly to support with a smile.

Thank you very much, Junn :)

From: Kathy (Mrs Ng now)

Junn said...

Thanks Kathy aka Mrs Ng :)

Junn said...

Thanks Kathy aka Mrs Ng

Anonymous said...

can i ask? I am looking for the cheapest door gift. I need around 1000pcs.. but very tight budget... what can u offer me? email me at helenfunk@yahoo.com please. My wedding will be on Sept.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Can I find out how is the stainless steel chopsticks only for 190 pairs? Is there any charges besides the items itself?

Please email to seadophin@hotmai.com.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hi
.Is this item still available?

Please pm me at cindygoh89@gmail.com
Thanks